This was a quick project for a Salaah (prayer) time table screen. It is a basic program that displays the following information:
- Salaah times (Fajr, Thurh, Asr, Magrib, Esha and Jumuah)
- Athaan, Iqaamah and the next days Athaan time
- Sunrise, Zawaal, and Sunset
- The name of the Masjid in arabic and english
- The english and islamic date
- A digital and analogue clock
- A custom message
It includes a dashboard to manage the time table and to set some basic layout options.
There are 7 designs/layout options to choose from but a custom layout can be done quite easily.
To get this up and running, you need a monitor, any laptop with an hdmi output, an hdmi cable and probably a tv wall bracket.
This application is available for free for anyone who is interested.
Some of the layout options: